Continuing Education for Professionals
MHA Texas is currently establishing continuing education courses. More information is coming soon.
Suicide Prevention Training
Texas Suicide Prevention offers both online and video-based training as well as in person training options. For more information, visit texassuicideprevention.org.
- ASK about Suicide to Save a Life (1 hour)
- Suicide Prevention Resources in Texas (15 minutes)
In Person Training:
- Suicide Prevention for organizations in areas where certified trainers are available.
- ASK about Suicide to Save a Life: training volunteer trainers for gatekeepers.
- Making Connections: Suicide Prevention Through Movement” -- 2 hour training.
- Interactive At-Risk Suicide Prevention Training for Texas college and university faculty and students
- At-Risk Suicide Prevention Training for high school educators
- At-Risk Suicide Prevention Training for middle school educators